NEW PRODUCT! This is the powerful Me BaseBoard V1.0 based on the ATmega32U4 which integratedArduino LEONARDO core(ATmega32U4) and Me-BaseShield V2.0. It has 8 RJ25 ports which are more powerful than the RJ25 ports in Me BaseShield V2.0, all Me series electronic modules can be connected to these ports by Makeblock 6P6C RJ25 cable. Additionally, It has 2 motor dedicated ports,2 2510A adapter for power out, a Micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a friendly reset button.
You can also find Makeblock Base Bracket which compatible with Me-BaseBoard here.
- Bulk capacitor to maintain stable power supply for motors
- Heatsink and resettable fuse avoid over-current burning out the board. No worrying about motor blocked or short circuit!
- Integrated Arduino LEONARDO core(ATmega32U4) and Me-BaseShield V2.0
- Allow high current (up to 5V/3A), this means you can directly drive sever servos or a long LED strips without using an extra power supply
- Two channel motor driver integrated (For more information please visit our forum)
- 2 2510A adapter for power out
- A buzzer for you to program
Easy to use
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Intuitive connection by labeling tags with different color and number for each 6 Pin RJ25 connector. No complicated wiring!
- Input Voltage :7-12V
- Micro USB connection
- Microcontroller: ATmega32U4
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Size: Length:80mmWidth:60mmHeigth:18mm
If you have any questions about this product or if you need technical support, please visit our wiki or post it in our forum.